Jessica's 110g Malawi Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok well i guess i didn't read past the first page before i posted lol

No sweat! :) I do it alot lol! & thanks for the compliment :D gonna upload a fts when I get home, haven't done that in awhile. Hopefully ill be able to upload a pic, my service sucks at my house lol! If not tonight tomorrow morning for sure :)

Well hello there lil fella! This guy managed to escape certain death.... For now.

Attachments

• image-3221563614.jpg
    image-3221563614.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 141
It seems I manage to have two survive from every brood. I have 8 now from four different batches from the same parents. I need a bigger tank. If they keep this up, I will be so overstocked it isn't funny.

It seems I manage to have two survive from every brood. I have 8 now from four different batches from the same parents. I need a bigger tank. If they keep this up, I will be so overstocked it isn't funny.

I had to start collecting them and sending them to whomever wants them, make trades, for sale on some and/or I took some to the lfs for free.

I had to start collecting them and sending them to whomever wants them, make trades, for sale on some and/or I took some to the lfs for free.

The wife can be a "bleeding heart" when it comes to our "kids". In the past, when I recommended re-homing them, she gets a shocked looked on her face, and asks me if I would really get rid of some of me "children". How do you respond to that? I really love her, but it gets frustrating. But I've used her reactions though to get her to approve a bigger tank. I just need to find one now.

This one is a decent size, biggest I've ever had em get in the main. His days are numbered tho, with 2 Compressiceps it doesn't stand a chance, unfortunately.

Ughhhh tried to edit my post and it disappeared! Anyways... I thought I saw a putty cat :)

Attachments

• image-927317729.jpg
    image-927317729.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 149
Very pretty Haha you sure no how to pick them

Thanks, i try! Lol. Can't wait to get fry from him. My female already laid for him but he wouldn't fertilize... But then again he was only in the tank for about a week when she wanted to spawn and he was still trying to gain rank, he's settled in great now, hopefully they get to doin they're thing soon!

Attachments

• image-339667898.jpg
    image-339667898.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 100
Back
Top Bottom