Just double checking .Male or female ebjd and regular jack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr Vince

Aquarium Advice Newbie
baby pics

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.
free upload pictures

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.
image post

10 months later

image upload no resize

image sharing

image hosting no registration

im saying male

heres my other regular jd in the same tank

upload imagem
user_online.gif

None of the pictures work

cool guy, i get that problem too when i use my other browser .. maybe this will work

heres a attachment of the ebjd.................................................................................................................................................................

Attachments

• SDC10741.jpg
    SDC10741.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 48
  • SDC10740.jpg
    SDC10740.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 43
  • SDC10739.jpg
    SDC10739.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 49
  • SDC10738.jpg
    SDC10738.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 54
None of the pictures work

cool guy, i get that problem too when i use my other browser .. maybe this will work

heres a attachment of the ebjd .one of them is baby pic from 10 or 11 months ago.................................................................................................................................................................

Attachments

• SDC10657.jpg
    SDC10657.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 49
Back
Top Bottom