Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Cichlid Discussion
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 11-20-2012, 05:53 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Regular

Juwel trigon 350 t8 light tube advice

Hi guys , I have a juwel trigon 350 with t8 light units , my front two bulbs are getting dull and could do with replacing , what would be the best replacement to bring out the colours in my african cichlids ? I already have the moonlight blue tubes in the rear light unit , just a suggestion on what tubes are out there ? Can you use Any aftermarket tube to fit juwel units ? Would you recommend two front tubes of the same or two different ones , just putting it out there , thanks guys

Old 11-22-2012, 07:44 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Activist

hi i just got a jewel trigon aswell . thery are really nice tanks and i have to replace a bulb also . i think bulb choiuce is mainly personal prefrence. if your based in the UK then i would go onto iquatics they have some great stuff on there the 50/50 bulbs are nice and i have ione of them and im putting a marine blue in mine aswell i think the blue will make the colours shine a bit more . once ive finished scaping my tank and have my lights replaced ill post some pics.

Old 11-23-2012, 01:16 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Regular

Hi wow cool that's looks good but that website is only for t5 lights mine are t8 , I was wondering maybe go two marine whites in the front and keep my two blues at the back and yes please post your pics here on your light set up guys

Tags
juwel, light, t8 light, tube

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com