Juwel trigon 350 t8 light tube advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Toddster180

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi guys , I have a juwel trigon 350 with t8 light units , my front two bulbs are getting dull and could do with replacing , what would be the best replacement to bring out the colours in my african cichlids ? I already have the moonlight blue tubes in the rear light unit , just a suggestion on what tubes are out there ? Can you use Any aftermarket tube to fit juwel units ? Would you recommend two front tubes of the same or two different ones , just putting it out there , thanks guys

hi i just got a jewel trigon aswell . thery are really nice tanks and i have to replace a bulb also . i think bulb choiuce is mainly personal prefrence. if your based in the UK then i would go onto iquatics they have some great stuff on there the 50/50 bulbs are nice and i have ione of them and im putting a marine blue in mine aswell i think the blue will make the colours shine a bit more . once ive finished scaping my tank and have my lights replaced ill post some pics.

Hi wow cool that's looks good but that website is only for t5 lights mine are t8 , I was wondering maybe go two marine whites in the front and keep my two blues at the back and yes please post your pics here on your light set up guys :)

Back
Top Bottom