keyhole cichlids?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

krap101

Aquarium Advice Addict
okay i went to petland yesterday and i was wondering what keyhole cichlids need... i was thinking about keeping 1-2 in a empty 10 gallon. bad idea? i heard they get around 4 inches and ive also heard their peaceeful.
they looked like a panda cichlids. soo cute

You could keep two in a ten gallon. How are your other fish doing? Has your dad been better with you and your fish?

yeah my dads back off my back now :D. since school started. im really happy he hasnt been picking on my fish. also the fact that its running and he doesnt know how to use the siphon. thats alot of buckets... yeah thanks menagerie. my fish are doing great. i had to take back my skunks and brought back some nice yoyo loaches :D. they were pickin on my guppies. they just started recently so it was fine until now. now everythings fine and dandy :D.

Keyholes are very nice, smallish, peaceful cichlids. I would be thrilled to find them here.

I'm going to have to be the stick in the mud and say a 10 gallon tank isn't large enough to house more than one keyhole. If you're planning on going with a pair, you'll need to upgrade to a 20 gallon system.

Back
Top Bottom