Large cichlids.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

molliwopp

Aquarium Advice Addict
Id like some suggestions on large african hap cichlids.

Im looking at a 75 for a single beauty Or maybe a group of 3. Obviously not too big.

Nice suggestions. Thanks. Ill ask another more specific question.

I saw some large tilapia today, theyre just what i want but too aggressive. Anyone know of cichlids of this robustness and size that 1male 3 females will work.

Great lol I have one in my 125 still waiting for him to color up. He's just got a blue head right now

Attachments

• image-3478793449.jpg
    image-3478793449.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 85
Great lol I have one in my 125 still waiting for him to color up. He's just got a blue head right now

Real nice fish. Whats his attitude like? In comparison to your other cichs how intelligent would you consider him to be?

I was in the lfs today and they had a tilapia and was mesmorised by how intelligent it seemed to be. Got home researched them and read the words 'highly aggressive' and my heart sank and then '18inchs' put the tail on the donkey :(

Real nice fish. Whats his attitude like? In comparison to your other cichs how intelligent would you consider him to be? I was in the lfs today and they had a tilapia and was mesmorised by how intelligent it seemed to be. Got home researched them and read the words 'highly aggressive' and my heart sank and then '18inchs' put the tail on the donkey :(

He's calm and collected compared to my others. He's got the typical peacock behavior. I don't know how smart he is lol. I mean he's not a mindless zombie and is defiantly fun to watch.
Got a pic of him

image-1739179293.jpg

Back
Top Bottom