Lights/Stock?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cichlidslover

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So as some of you may have already known, I am in the process of revamping my tank to black Tahitian sand with lots of cichlid stones. However I need help choosing what's the best yet common(easy to find) species that would accommodate 55 gallons and love caves. Be aware if any cichlids mentioned are large I will upgrade if I have to. Another question is, I really want to grow green algae in the tank on the rocks to give it the natural color. However I only have the standard Marineland led lights the kit came with. So I'm thinking of upgrading the the aquatic life dual t5 HO. Is this good and do I need a cover between the lights and the open tank? Thanks in advance please reply ASAP.

When LFS stock tanks that are labeled yellow labs, all the fish in it with the yellow labs are compatible right? Also, can the electric blue in it? How many 1-2 inch African cichlids should go in a 30 gallon for about a year?

Back
Top Bottom