Eggs right now, I don't think they'll hatch for another few days. She'd normally hold them for about 3 weeks or so. I'm going to strip her after 18 days of holding (April 5th - have it marked on the calendar). She's doing fine so I won't pull and isolate her just yet. I'll probably wait to see if the eggs were fertilized properly. She'll swallow them in a few days if they weren't.