Male or Female

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks. I know one thing, he is the most grouchy fish in my tank.

Yeah, agreed. Male auratus are going to be very aggressive and you're more than likely going to have issues, especially with a Jack Dempsey in there

Yes, the JD will have to go soon. He came with the tank. He's already been into it with a cobalt blue and he's only 2 inches. Lol

Yes, the JD will have to go soon. He came with the tank. He's already been into it with a cobalt blue and he's only 2 inches. Lol

The auratus will probably have to go as well, they won't play nice with a OB peacock nor yellow lab. Sometimes they're chill, but generally they're a bit too feisty for calmer species

So far the auratus doesn't really mess with anybody. He just spits rocks at the others. Haha! These guys have apparently been living together for a while before I got them.

That rock throwing is him making territory then comes the aggression I had to get rid of both my aratus it sucked but they were schooling the other fishes also I heard of overstocking with them dose well also bigger tanks

Back
Top Bottom