Military guy loves cichlids...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheCrazyFishLady

Aquarium Advice Addict
and Spongebob... haha

On Craigslist for Atlanta:
"Leaving for the military and must sell soon. Beautiful 75 gallon aquarium comes with dual water filter with 6 months worth of filters, water heater, thermometer, backup light bulb, stand, medium size glass cleaning magnet, water pump (to clean the aquarium) which makes cleaning a breeze, nets, brushes, and 16 south African cichlids various colors(black, Blue, neon blue, yellow, green, orange). As well as all decorations which include a really tall palm tree, pirate ship, big log (they love the log), spongebob's house, squidward's house, beach tiki house, and 5 floating plants. All gravel plus an extra bag of color gravel will be provided. All airlines and air pump are also included along with the aquariums' stand. I will also include my water conditioner. Fast and easy cleaning with the pump included, this pump hooks up to a nearby sink and vacuums out poop along the with the water while leaving the gravel clean then you reverse this process and put water back in the tank (15 to 25 min). This is EVERYTHING needed to have and maitain an aquarium you not have to buy anything other then food for 6 months! "

This made me giggle.:lol:

But he deserves respect for he is fighting for his country but still thats pretty funny lol lol lol

Oh no, I did not mean disrespect AT ALL towards the military. I have tons of military family and lots of my friends are in. I mean every respect to the military, don't get me wrong. I'm just saying, this is cute and made me giggle.

Back
Top Bottom