Moved!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Freakgecko91

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just thought I'd update anyone that cares, I've successfully made my move from Mi to Md and have my 20 long Tang tank up and running, well sorta...my canister filter decided to clog up and stop working, and my Marineland double bright LED decided it didn't like the white LEDs, so they won't work lol good thing I brought a spare HOB and T8!

Everyone made it just fine, and the last of the multies are making their way out of the shells and exploring. The gobies are already starting to fight back against the multies, exactly what I needed them to do.

Wish I could tag members, but Statenislandcichlids, it appears lophiobagrus cyclurus are not canibalistic! They all left my two 3/4 inch new babies alone!

So official stock is:
8 neolamprologus multifasciatus
2 Spathodus erythrodon 'Burundi'
5 lophiobagrus cyclurus
1 synodontis petricola (will probably be removed)
1 bristlenose
2 nerite snails
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1401456123.546803.jpg

Glad All Went Well with the move.. how'd you transport them?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

It wasn't too bad actually. Made the trip in just over 9 hours. Now if only I could get the multies to stay out of the rock work and to stop harassing the gobies lol luckily they have areas to remain unbothered still

It's not bad so far, feels weird not having all my tanks, and I've had a friend or two pick on me for keeping tanganyikans instead of my normal south/centrals lol

This colony of Multies survived a week with no filter or surface movement while I was in the hospital for my back surgery, no way I could get rid of them

My male is a brute, puts the multies in their place just like I wanted, but does the same to the female :/ just added 4 more cichlid stones until I can get some more Texas rock

Awesome! I just added 10 lbs of base rock (not my favorite, but it was all my new LFS had :/ ) and the male Immediately stopped chasing the female and they were doing the dance, so fingers crossed that the multies don't mess it up, otherwise they're getting carted off to the LFS in exchange for some brevis lol

So I lost one of my cyclurus cats to a fight with a BNP, and the owner of my old LFS in Michigan gave me two babies for free. It appears these are not a cannibalistic species and I really hope I can get these guys breeding, such a weird and cool species. How are your mustache cats doing? My old LFS got a breeding group in just before I moved, but they weren't for sale :(

40 bucks a pop grabbed 4 and grabbing 4 lake tang black cats and grabbed 4 of these synodontis scholi

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1402492419338.jpg
    1402492419338.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 54
Thank wish my mustaches would come out for pix but they love to hide....ya I'm a huge collector if synodontis and African cats...Once I get the big tanks up and running hemisynodontis membranaceus and if I ever find synodontis granulosa I'll pay 400 a pair

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom