My 55gal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Thatevilmonkey

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi first post so be easy on me ! So I have a trigon 190 with a sunsun 2000 l/h external canister filter.

My fish are a green Severum
A golden Severum
A jewel cichlid
A blue acara

Yes i know the Severum will grow large and out grow my tank but ATM they are juveniles and not to big but I'm looking for a new tank to house them in any ideas of a perfect home not to pricey I hope. What sort of size ? Also would you say I should get another filter or perhaps sump ? I was thinking of adding a sump to trigon but the cabinet makes this setup so hard

Are you looking for an excuse to get a new tank? A 55 gallon will hold a good amount of fish. And as long as you keep up on good filtering and cleaning you can make the most of it. If you are looking for a good deal look on Craigslist for a used but in good condition tank. As for you filter needs do they clog up right after you clean them? Or do they go for a couple weeks between cleanings. Need to figure out what work load they have and that will tell you if you need more. Really that's not that many fish you won't need a huge tank soon but if you got a 90 gallon tank it would fit all then forever but the 55 gallon will last for a long time

Back
Top Bottom