my dream garage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmm... What other garage does that make me think of.... "cough" severum mama "cough" Hn1. Lol.

As much as I like fish I like my new Camaro and motocross bikes better, no fish tank or tanks will tank over my garage.

Looks like a nice setup! That person uses the same racks that we do from home depot.

As much as I like fish I like my new Camaro and motocross bikes better, no fish tank or tanks will tank over my garage.

New Camaro... *drools*

That's awesome! But I personally I wouldn't get THAT obsess with fish even tho I'm sort of am already...that seems to cost a lot of money...A LOT

Not if he is breeding and selling the extra fish and plants. Definitely expensive, just saying he'll get some of it back.

i want my garage to look like that.too bad my parents wouldnt like it neartly as much

USMCfishcrzy said:
My neighbor has a 55 sitting in thirty driveway that I'm about to go steal. It would be my 2nd one

2nd stolen one? AA doesnt endorse theft! Please. Lol

No just 2nd 55g lol. Most likely I will go and ask if they are going to throw it away. Maybe I can save another tank

allaboutfish said:
if only parents loved tanks as much as we did :(

I agree hard to convince them im lucky cuz my dad wnts more but my mom wants no more so i atleast have one suporter

Back
Top Bottom