My New cichlid tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Flipmikeskater3

Aquarium Advice Freak
got done setting up a 29 gallon for a couple juvenile electric yellow labs for my gf, still need a back ground and maybe a fake plant or two? What you guys think so far? :)

Flipmikeskater3 said:
got done setting up a 29 gallon for a couple juvenile electric yellow labs for my gf, still need a back ground and maybe a fake plant or two? What you guys think so far? :)

I'm tough on other peoples tanks and I don't sugar cost it. I feel like you asked so your gonna get my opinion for whatever it's worth. With that said. Honestly I like it. It's clean and natural looking. You don't need fake plants. You can do Anubias and glue them where ever you want.

Nice job and good luck with the tank!

Thanks guys, she is very excited bc this is her first real tank, and I personally wouldnt put too many fake plants in but I'm letting her do what she wants lol. But she is going with a black back ground

For a black back ground on it :)
And added a couple junivele malawi cichlids, I don't think we are gonna put any fake plants in after all.
Once these fish out grow this tank I'm gonna turn my 55 gallon into an african tank and put my south American cichlids in a 100g I can't wait lol just gotta save up and find a good deal on one

Attachments

• image-3247635928.jpg
    image-3247635928.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 85
Looks good but way to much open rock, that tank is going to be a pain to clean. Remove some rock and leave some open floor space, also a 29 is a wee bit to small for Labs.

Back
Top Bottom