My new Electric Blue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stevedocs

Aquarium Advice Activist
Just thought I'd show you the new love of my life Georgie the ram. Does totally the opposite of what all the research I've done on them and quite think shes one of the tetras in the tank.

image-292245214.jpg

image-2780070100.jpg

That's a really nice fish. How big is you're tank and how many fish in it with him.
Also, how big is he? 2''?

Just thought I'd show you the new love of my life Georgie the ram. Does totally the opposite of what all the research I've done on them and quite think shes one of the tetras in the tank.

She's gorgeous! Looked into getting one of those a while ago but wouldn't work in my set up. Very nice

Awesome! I was eyeing some electric blue GBR's at the lfs the other day, but they were $20 and I didn't want to spend that much......good luck with them!

I love her, got her from a local breeder here in Cardiff South Wales and was told she is a girl ram, her brothers were a bit bigger. She's barley 2 inches but eating really well and since she's settled in her colours have out. Her head was almost black when I got her but turning more yellow all the time. She wasn't cheap though but I didn't mind paying for the quality, was £17.
My set to is 24 gallon, 1 ram 1 dwarf gourami (who georgie loves) 6 cardinal and 6 harlequins and 5 adolfoi cory. All live plants, sand substrate and all doing really well. Running a new fluval 206 which is great. I'd like to get her a mate but not sure about stocking. She looks happy healthy and eating just like her friends.

Back
Top Bottom