need help with 55 gallon cichlid stock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mariah

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I am wanting to get some cichlids and I don't know what will make it so there isn't aggression in my tank. (don't want to lose any fish) The tank is a 55 gallon and I will not be upgrading it. It has a c4 hagen filter (up to 70 gallons) I will be buying another one of the same filter for the other side so the filtration is enough. Not that it matters, but I have two heaters, and will have rocks, flower pots, and pips in the tank. I have no way of knowing if they are female or male since I buy them when they are an inch long.

Jewel
electric blue
peacock
bumblebee
electric yellow lab -gets 4 inches
acei -gets 6 inches
red zebra -gets 6 inches
demasoni -gets 4 inches
brisal nose pleco

:fish2:How many of each should I have? any other cichlids you like? Let me know what should be taken out and/or added. THANKS:) :fish2:

i do not have these fish, i am wanting these fish but dont know if these all can be together and how many of each

Why? I don't get it lol

Op was this thread.before or after the other thread?

I don't either that's why I sent PM. I think she was just confused. Think we figured it out lol. OP is going through a few lists and is gonna post back. I linked your article so hopefully that helps.

I don't either that's why I sent PM. I think she was just confused. Think we figured it out lol. OP is going through a few lists and is gonna post back. I linked your article so hopefully that helps.

I.just noticed the link you posted is different then the other thread I was talking about haha now I'm really confused.
This is the one I was talking about. I think we need a mod to combine all of them lol

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f100/good-final-stock-for-cichlid-55-gallon-tank-246743.html

hahah you guys are all confusing me. big words, added the second question in... Lol this is no longer what I want to do. I am now down to the 16 cichlids that is in my other question, this on is no longer what I am doing.

Back
Top Bottom