Need some help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Knapper

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Alright I decided today that I wanting to to change up my tank a little bit I have a 60 now ( ill get a bigger tank if needed but its fine for now I plan on buying the fish when there small) im wanting to put an electric yellow , 2 of the parrot fish, a peacock, 2 convicts. What for you all think and what tank size do you reccomend? I've got a couple of concerns but I want to see what you guys think first. Or even if this set up is possible

If those 2 parrot fish are blood parrots, I would think against it. With African cichlids in the tank, they have no way to defend themselves due to their mouths being deformed.

Just stick with African cichlids and don't mix them with Central American cichlids like the convicts or hybrids like the parrots. I'm sure you can find African cichlids that have the same convict pattern.

Thanks for the help guys I actually didn't know that the convic was a hybrid... Thx for the web site ill start there and do more research

Back
Top Bottom