New 75g finished!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice looking set up. I believe the Rainbows will be able to coexist with the cichlids. You might eventually have trouble between the two male Convicts, and a breeding pair of Convicts can be problematic.
The JD looks outstanding. My favorite JD grew to nearly ten inches & was thick. Be prepared. Lol. Good luck.

I like your design sense, SF. Are any of the plants real and what sort of substrate are you using?

Substrate I did the Marina Black Sand 80lbs, all the plants are fake, I’ve never done live plants before, but I think I will give it a try once the tank is more established.

Nice looking set up. I believe the Rainbows will be able to coexist with the cichlids. You might eventually have trouble between the two male Convicts, and a breeding pair of Convicts can be problematic.

The JD looks outstanding. My favorite JD grew to nearly ten inches & was thick. Be prepared. Lol. Good luck.

I didn’t put it in the video, but I have a 20g hospital tank running right next to this one to deal with anything I may need to. I’m mostly worried about the JD beating up on the convicts, or the convicts beating up on each other.

Substrate I did the Marina Black Sand 80lbs, all the plants are fake, I’ve never done live plants before, but I think I will give it a try once the tank is more established.

My substrate is black with 20lb bag of white sand mixed in. Yours looks better TBH. ;)

Back
Top Bottom