New Angels :) pics added

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

I got my new angel fish today :D I bought 4, but im going to the store tomorrow because they get their shipment in tomorrow and i want to see if they have any really pretty ones. I was thinking of getting about 6 and hopefully getting 2 pairs out of the deal.
They really stuck together at first but now they are just grazing the tank. They are really pretty!

Be careful, you tank is already kind of overstocked :?

I only have 22 fish and they are all small right now... plus i plan on getting a bigger tank in the future... (shhh, don't tell my husband :roll: )

AshleyNicole said:
I only have 22 fish and they are all small right now... plus i plan on getting a bigger tank in the future... (shhh, don't tell my husband :roll: )

But some of your 22 fish are going to be MONSTERS (i.e. the four clown loaches, the bala shark, the common pleco...)

OK, but I hope you are planning on a 150 gallon+. I'm just saying be careful about adding even more fish to the tank, its up to you ultimatley.

Hopefully you'll have a mating pair.
That is my ultimate goal. That's why i bought 4 in the first place.
here are some pics of the little guys.Only two would pose though.

img_413425_0_a48009d6c58db380fe59b23756c16158.jpg

img_413425_1_938c7a5e533e3b3f811bcc08d1de8dfd.jpg

what r angels worth?
i can get sum the same colouring as yours but without the stripes for $7Aus each
about 3" around the body, is this good?

my new angels... pics added

the small size i got were 2 for $5, and the larger ones were more expensive of course.

i came to my senses and realized that the rosy barbs had to go :( they are really pretty, but i love the angels more, and the rosy barbs were a bit too active for them. I also took back one of the large clown loaches because i had bought 3 baby ones and the big one was picking on them.
But my angels are sooo pretty, i am Not sorry for the change. Angels have been something ive wanted since i was a little girl and only had a goldfish in a bowl.

Cuties! :)

I got a new angel (marble, quarter sized) myself last night, but don't have a pic yet - of course I'll post it when I get one. :D

Back
Top Bottom