New Aquascape (Again)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Beardo86

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Rearranged the rocks and driftwood. Added a few plants: amazon sword (Echinodorus bleheri), a few java ferns on the driftwoods and 3 Anubias Frazeri 2 in back too short to see right now and 1 in the mid ground.

Attachments

• image-963951490.jpg
    image-963951490.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 138
Thanks man. It's never ending haha. Always thinking about adding or changing something

Thanks a lot man. This is a great forum for exchanging ideas and seeing different set ups. Especially since I'm new to this

Thanks a lot man. This is a great forum for exchanging ideas and seeing different set ups. Especially since I'm new to this

Well from your eye at scaping you'd never know your new lol. We all start somewhere... But your tank looks good.

I love driftwood. I know it's not natural to African cichlids area like lake Malawi etc but I use it and love it.

Thanks bro I appreciate. I'm fan of driftwood too. Adds contrast and gives a way for the fish to get away from a chase. Found all my pieces on Amazon really cheap

Back
Top Bottom