New discus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cbourg746

Aquarium Advice Addict
Got some new discus in yesterday. My first group was down to 4 out of the original 8. Hopefully by evening the numbers the bloods and crypts won't have another gang war! Lol

Attachments

• image-2743716575.jpg
    image-2743716575.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 90
  • image-186888752.jpg
    image-186888752.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 95
  • image-1949142488.jpg
    image-1949142488.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 85
Looks nice So i guess they have grown on you?

Yeah. After the war treaty was signed and the two rival factions seized fire, they started to grow on me. No longer regretting the move. They get along great with my geos so that's a plus also.

are you going to breed them?

i wasn't looking to breed them but if it happens, it happens. there is a lot of fish in that tank so the likelihood of them getting down in that crowd is pretty slim, but stranger things have happened. i'm more worried about the discus on discus violence. lol

beautiful! discus on discuc violence.. lol funny the way you put it, not so much when it's going down. Cichlid aggression.. aargh

I was surprised to hear that you had so much aggression. Nice looking fish though! Glad they play nice now.

The blue group originally out numbered the red so this time I got more reds so hopefully they will all work out now. So far I haven't seen any picking or chasing.

Back
Top Bottom