New Oscar!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FishBoy185

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Well last night I took back all the fish that were in my 75 gallon and got this guy! Hes so cool and beautiful the camera doesn't do his colors justice. I bought him last night and he hasn't sulked that much other than when I did a water change but now he's fine. I have small sized Hikari pellets and I don't want him eating 100 small pellets so instead I'm going to go to the lfs and buy jumbo Hikari pellets for him to eat. He sharing his tank with a convict right Now.
Got any name suggestions?

Attachments

• 20131231_144230.jpg
    20131231_144230.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 75
  • 20131231_144253.jpg
    20131231_144253.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 80
Lol everybody names there Oscar Oscar. And nope I didn't think about putting any toys in, what kind of toys do you suggest?

I was thinking of Sampson or ZUES! You know something big and intimidating.

Nothing really in mind. Just things for Bill to investigate and give him something to tear apart.

Whenever I look at my tank from the front the water looks clear but when I look at it from the side the water kind of looks cloudy. Can anybody tell me why this is?.

Yeah I'm thinking of getting a UV Sterilizer to make it crystal clear, should I get a UV sterilizer?

I got him last night and he didn't eat last night and he hasn't eaten all day today, should I be worried?

Fish can go like 6 days without food, he's probably just adjusting, give him time

Back
Top Bottom