New setup suggestions. Demasoni/Yellow Lab

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sizzlebiscuits

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi all. This is my first attempt at this particular setup and would appreciate any feedback. I have 20 Demasoni and 5 Labs. All came from Daves fish and arrived alive and healthy. They are housed in a 55 gallon with an Eheim Plus 250 canister and a Tetra Whisper EX70 H.O.B. filter. Also, I have a Hydor 240 gph water pump and a Current USA Satellite Plus Light. Rockwork is a smattering of stuff found locally, some given and some bought. Ammonia and Nitrite are 0 and Nitrate is about 20ppm. Outside of the setup I would also appreciate suggestions for raising these juveniles. Diet, how much and how often to feed, temperature, breeding age and requirements, etc... Thanks for looking, reading and any help you may be.

Alright let me take a shot at this. First thing that many fish may not be acceptable but u might have tht taken care of they breed around 2.5 inches, just watch the aggression between the fish, add LOTS of caves! This is one of the most vital parts besides proper filtration and heater. Keep temp around 78-80 and they should be fine. Anything else I can try my best to help

Demasoni are rather aggressive and yellow labs really aren't. I'd watch that! Also your pushing the numbers a little in a 55, keep up on water changes and over filter. I like your aqua scape though :)

Back
Top Bottom