New to the game!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsgb229

Aquarium Advice Newbie
ok guys im new and need a bit of advice.igot a 180 gallon tank running been up for almost a month now and so far so good the only fish i have lost is a alge eater.right now this is what i have in the tank
4 peacock cichlids
7 Red Zebra
4 Electric Yellow
5 kenyi
10 Otopharynx lithobates
1alge eater
i realy would like to add more color to the tank all but the peacocks are 1to3in
the peacocks are bigger and the best looking i would realy like to add more red and maybe some black and white cichlids.

also far as deco go the tank is kind of bare and would like to know if it would be best to go with Texas Holey Rock of cave type Ornaments i have two Ornaments in there now but from what i have been reseaching i need more hidding spots.

I suggest to everyone who wants color and has a large tank to get around 10 demasini cichlids. They only get about 3 to 4 inches but have magnificent blues. They like to school with each other. So I'd add some color that way. You can go with electric blues but I find them shy and always hiding...

I would suggest separating your peacocks into a different tank. Add some German reds or dragon bloods if you want red and as for black and white???? I'm not sure if there's a suitable fish with those colors to add with a peacock. Demasoni would be a nice addition to the mbuna tank though go with juvies that haven't matured yet. They will still be awesome blue and black stopped but won't immediate cause aggression amongst their tank mates

Back
Top Bottom