Newest addition. ID?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hsojkrieger

Aquarium Advice Regular
Just got a new fish yesterdayImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395145621.771961.jpg, is he too small to get a good id? He's some kind of peacock anyway

There like 4 or 5 different variations you can look up wat they are if you want to but ya I got one he's starting to color nice

Awesome thanks a lot,he actually has pretty good color for being so small, and I think the second one is some type of afra

Not to keen on mbunas but looks kinda like a cobalt blue I have an afra blue and he dnt really look like tht but idk

So just for clarification, Aulonocara jacobfriebergi would the genus species of the fish, and Otter Point is referring to the point of collection. The point of collection usually identifies a particular color morph within the genus and species. Sorry I don't know the second one either - it could be one of the various Labidochromis species, but that is purely a guess on my part.

Here's another what is this just a blue Malawi Hap? He has white on top of his head and runs all the way back ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395265891.622423.jpg

They aren't very agressive are they? He kind of just sticks to him self I kinda feel bad, he holds his own but my other fish aren't so friendly

Back
Top Bottom