Nls red?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Convict2161

Aquarium Advice Addict
Anyone have input on this? Was reading up on it. How does it change the color of a fish? Is it natural?

Yes it's all natural with a higher dosage of Beta Carotene is a carotenoid, one of a group of plant pigments known to have antioxidant and other effects. Having normal levels of vitamin A is key for good vision, strong immunity, and general health. It's what makes carrots orange.

It's also formulated like Thera with the extra garlic but designed to bring out the reds.

Yes it's all natural with a higher dosage of Beta Carotene is a carotenoid, one of a group of plant pigments known to have antioxidant and other effects. Having normal levels of vitamin A is key for good vision, strong immunity, and general health. It's what makes carrots orange.

It's also formulated like Thera with the extra garlic but designed to bring out the reds.

Thanks bro. I'll just stick to what I've been doing... Not gonna start messing with things anymore.

I could see it filling a niche market for flowerhorns or something but for the majority of NLS users I can't see risking changing your non-red fishes colors. To much beta carotene can cause our skin color to change too!

Last edited:
I could see it filling a niche market for flowerhorns or something but for the majority of NLS users I can't see risking changing your non-res fishes colors. To much beta carotene can cause our skin color to change too!

Amen brother. I "almost" fell for the hype

Back
Top Bottom