Nonagressive fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Angels, Rams, Kribs, Discus, Rainbows are a few that I can think of. You would also need to consider size of tank and water parameters etc.

Here something I herd cichlids like eat small fish so don't get any that have big mouth if little tetra will fit they will be to tempted my cichlids live with kissing gourami

Attachments

• image-466049271.jpg
    image-466049271.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 108
All Dwarf Cichlids, like Apistogramma, Rams, Laetacara, etc and some larger ones like Discus, Keyholes, Rainbows, Sajicas also might work for skirted Tetra.

Here something I herd cichlids like eat small fish so don't get any that have big mouth if little tetra will fit they will be to tempted my cichlids live with kissing gourami

Wouldn't want to be that Kissing Gourami, definitely on borrowed time.

Borderlesscott said:
All Dwarf Cichlids, like Apistogramma, Rams, Laetacara, etc and some larger ones like Discus, Keyholes, Rainbows, Sajicas also might work for skirted Tetra.

Stick to these dwarf cichlids

Keyholes and Bolivian Rams definately best bet. Curviceps also are good unless you have a breeding pair. Apistogram and normal rams are less hardy. Angels and Discus may dine on small tetras once they get larger.

My bolivians are perfectly at peace in my community tank. I have neons, black skirts and other fish. A bit of expected chasing now and then but nothing aggressive. Remember, they are still cichlids.

10 gallons is too small for your fish. Just tetras And other small tropical fish. You can do 2 she'll dwellers. You'll have to read up on them tho.

Kissing gourami can get up to a foot long. Get him out of that small tank. Convicts also get large, they need to be removed. Africans will be too aggressive for the Tetras, get them out. Just stick to tetras

Kissing gourami can get up to a foot long. Get him out of that small tank. Convicts also get large, they need to be removed. Africans will be too aggressive for the Tetras, get them out. Just stick to tetras

Thanks my tank is good size I don't need to change my cichlids are tiny not bothering my other fish u shouldn't have tetra with cichlids they Are to small if they fit in there mouth they will eat them

Thanks my tank is good size I don't need to change my cichlids are tiny not bothering my other fish u shouldn't have tetra with cichlids they Are to small if they fit in there mouth they will eat them

Africans will just rip their fins off an leave them for dead.

Just out of curiosity...how long have all of these fish been together?

Back
Top Bottom