Online store for cichlids?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

balasharkfreak

Aquarium Advice Regular
Anyone know of a good online store that sells Cichlids? Marinedepot.com looks great for marine fish but I am looking for a cichlid dealer with the same deals (i.e. prices, free shipping).

Thanks,
Dan

http://www.tangledupincichlids.com

Hands down this is the best site you can find to purchase rare or even common cichlids. He has just about any New World cichlid you could think of, and some wild caught. Even if you aren't looking to buy right now I suggest checking out the site to see some of these amazing fish.

I know you wanted cheap, but if you plan on a top of the line cichlid tank this is the way to go! :D
If you want cheap just go to a your LFS and check out what they have. I guarantee they will never look this good.

aquabid.com is where i do a lot of my business, they alway have great prices and selections. ive also had good selection with heavenlyfish.com aswell. both great cichlid sites that you can get wild caught cichlids, and cichlids not found at your lfs.

Im sorry guys but I cant get over these prices for shipping both these sites are charging. $45-$82 (some per box!) for shipping? It may be a WYSISYG scenario but Ill stick with looking around at LFS. Very disheartening experience just reading that stuff.

:cry:

Back
Top Bottom