Oscars???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would say at least 75 if not 125 they get big and need swimming room

But don't quote me please I'm kinda new and could be a little off but would think 60 wouldn't give enough swimming room

Jacobsal91 said:
It would definatly be frowned upon, Wouldnt sugest it but people do it. Try to get at least a 75

Deff. Agree sorry didn't see your answer

Ok so I wanna tell a lil story a little long and I'm sorry for that. Like 6 mons ago I got a small 10g tank for some neon tetra's n little guys. Well my sons friends was going to dump his fish in a lake n sell his tanks so me being an animal loved could let that happen gave him 100 got a 15g n 40g set ups with everything even fish so one tank went in my sons room and the other in my daughters. My other son wanted a tank so hubby went out and bought him a set up but we weren't gunna set it till we were moved as we were in mix of buying a house. And than like a mon ago a close friend/family passed on and left me there 55g with a jack an Oscar also all still small for now lol and a lil pleco also 150g set up!! And also over past month hubby got me a few other tanks for when we move ( I wanna pretty tank in every room lol) we closed yesterday so hubby and I got hard to work moving stands and tanks first we got all tanks set up (new ones cycling) and we had 2 that didn't make the move 2 neon tetras :-( every one else is doing fine. Got the 150 cycling for the Oscar I'm gunna move pleco and Oscar into 150 in like a 1 1/2 mons and also get a white Oscar and gunna keep jack in the 55. Other tanks we will worry about stocking when they are all cycled kiddos are happy my tanks look awesome. I will prolly get pics up this weekend bc right now there's nothing in my house but fish tanks :) thank god my hubby is awesome lol but I wanted thank everyone here for awesome answers and advice getting me set up :) I'm super excited bc my hubby said once we get settled and a little money saved up for our 10 y he gunna get me a wall tank so I can have the pretty chiclids I'm in love wit everytime we go to the pet store :) if it werent for this group and other post I read I prolly would have dead fish right now soooo THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom