Play sand murky water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ghostking010

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok so I don't get it everyone suggested play sand ok cool looks good works great now I understand that it's thin sand and all wen I bought the sand I spent 7 hours cleaning the Sand but till this day since I seem to not get my water crystal clear I've bin doing 25% water changes every other day and still nothing it's like smokey murky what should I do empty the tank completely and refill it or is there any thing I can do I cleaned out both filters and everything I really wanna get clear water thank here's a pic

image-2726471635.jpg

image-2219725815.jpg

image-506898166.jpg

image-2748884641.jpg

Ok so I don't get it everyone suggested play sand ok cool looks good works great now I understand that it's thin sand and all wen I bought the sand I spent 7 hours cleaning the Sand but till this day since I seem to not get my water crystal clear I've bin doing 25% water changes every other day and still nothing it's like smokey murky what should I do empty the tank completely and refill it or is there any thing I can do I cleaned out both filters and everything I really wanna get clear water thank here's a pic

Do you have polyfill in your filter?

No I don't its a hang on the back filter I have two filled with carben

Well I did a 50% water change and its clearing up real nice now I'm going to let it sit with the lights off for a few days and come back to it hopefully it will clear up some more lol and any one know of a good cheap canister filter I can buy without ordering

Well I did a 50% water change and its clearing up real nice now I'm going to let it sit with the lights off for a few days and come back to it hopefully it will clear up some more lol and any one know of a good cheap canister filter I can buy without ordering

The only ones that are cheap is the SunSun or aquatop. You would have to order both.

What's the best and trust worthy website and is best for a 55 gallon I'm tired of the hang on back filters they suck lol

Back
Top Bottom