Please help ID

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jllarrea

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have some fish that were given to me by a friend who got them from a local pet store. I went to the store but they're not very knowledgable and they just know they're African cichlids. Could someone ease help me id these guys please? Thank you!ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394557723.444363.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394557747.917916.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394557764.657636.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394557775.587148.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394557788.143335.jpg

Looks likd you have a blue cobalt, elecric yelloe lab and a zebra cichlid:)

Whoops, i mean electic yellow lab, but im not to sure, so you try and research it

Thanks! I actually do have two yellow labs and when I compare those two to that yellow one they have me it doesn't look the same. They're very small...like under two inches for sure...so hopefully as they grow they'll be easier to id. I'll definitely keep researching tho.

Right now I have a 29g. I only had two yellow labs and a red jewel in there and they're all still under two inches. My friend bought all these new ones at the local pet store and they don't do refunds so I had to keep them :-/

I have a yellow lab, a blue cobalt and a another small african in my 20gal

I have a yellow lab, a blue cobalt and a another small african in my 20gal

Those won't last in there for too long. You will need to upgrade them fairly quickly, or most likely you will end up with just a blue cobalt or that other African (depending on what it is).

Back
Top Bottom