Possible 250 gallon tank!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aquaman1978

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have found a 250 gallon tank for sale for $200. Going to look at it tomorrow. It's going to be a cichlid tank. That is why I posted here. Everyone keep fingers crossed!!

I have found a 250 gallon tank for sale for $200. Going to look at it tomorrow. It's going to be a cichlid tank. That is why I posted here. Everyone keep fingers crossed!!

Nice find, does it have a stand or top?

Unsure the seller had very little info supposed get me more soon. Hope it's what they say it is. Super excited.

Unsure the seller had very little info supposed get me more soon. Hope it's what they say it is. Super excited.

Wow!!!!!!!!! :)
That is like the BEST deal on today's market!!! ( as long as the tank has no leaks, cracks, etc)
What do u plan on doing with the tank? ( fish, plants, etc ?)

First would be get it home and checked it out. After that it will be a dream come true. Unsure on stock, but there will be a bunch.

Turns out the tank was only 180 gallon and they were counting the sump in the tank size. Drove 1 1/2 hrs to get the tank and it wasn't what I was told. The stand was in rough shape. I did buy it and plan on getting it together in the next few days after some serious cleaning and painting. Luckily, that's my trade.

Attachments

• image-3264055810.jpg
    image-3264055810.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 116
  • image-763892496.jpg
    image-763892496.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 100
Still an awesome deal for a 180! Good luck with it. How do the seals look?

It's not in bad shape. Is it acrylic? Do you know? What was the previous set up? The sump made me think possible salt water?

Ya. That tank is not in bad shape. Only some cleaning on the inside/outside. :) r u gonna keep the sump or get a new filter?

It is 3/4 inch glass, the seals have been redone and the glass is pretty scratched up. But I am not to worried about that. I am still excited to get this tank. The sump looks ok but the front wall has some cracks so I may make a new wall to place in front of it to make it water tight. It was a fresh water set up as the previous owner had a few cichlids. I will clean the tank up an post some pics after this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom