post your cichlid setup here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks :) actually the lighting is something i need to fix :/ its the standard lighting that comes with the fluval 240 Roma. But one of the connections to the back lighting tube is broken

Hi I'm new to this and not even sure how to start a new topic. I am fairly new to fish keeping I have some success keeping african chiclids I have a question - Blue Lombard (think this is right) female has turned yellow?

2 x 100 Gallon Tanks

imagejpeg

149.780366&size=400x300&sensor=true[/IMG]

This is my 72 gallon tanganycan tank. I will be getting f1 occalotus gold shell dwellers tonight

Attachments

• image-3238652085.jpg
    image-3238652085.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 222
My new 75g set up. Still a work in progress until the snow melts and I can get some more rocks this will have to do for now.

Current stock

2 ob peacock 1 male 1 female (adult)
2 Benga yellow peacock I believe female but still kind of young.
3 Jacoby freinberg I think all male but just barly showing color.
2 sunburst peacock I believe both male (starting to turn orange colored)
1 blue peacock male maybe a flame tail.

Will be adding more soon.

I just got 4 cichlids and I got 1 alto prececepts and 1 gold lab and a blue with vertical black stripes and a albino one which I don't know what it is. Anyways I read the alto might eat the blue and yellow fish and I'm worried and asking if I should replace him now so that buying equal new size cichlids don't cost to much money in the long run especially if they are going to get eaten by the alto. I heard it gets up to 10 inches and the others only 3-4 inches. Please help me

Back
Top Bottom