Question from my friend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ChaosTropicals

Aquarium Advice Regular
I told him no so dont yell at me but my friend ordered a 55 gallon tank and will be here the first of the year and is putting a pair of black convicts in it. the local pet store is have a really good sale on fish and he wants to get some because they are 70% off, he wants to know if he can temporarily keep 2 small convicts in a 5-10 gallon tank till the big on gets here. I said no its way to small but he said he bet he could so what do u guys think about this>

How big is small and why not wait till the 55 is up and running. Cons are a dime a dozen. people who have them that breed cant give them away. Im sure he can find them after the tank is set up for like a $1 a piece.

How big is small and why not wait till the 55 is up and running. Cons are a dime a dozen. people who have them that breed cant give them away. Im sure he can find them after the tank is set up for like a $1 a piece.

Small is like 1 1/2 inches maybe.

2 in a 10 will be ok till Christmas just make sure the water gets changed and the tank is cycled. I mean Christmas is less than 3 weeks no different than quarantining them.

Back
Top Bottom