Question? Frontosa tank mates?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

browns9174

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have a 90 gal tank with 10 frontosas. What other species could I put in that would work without having any problems?

browns9174 said:
I have a 90 gal tank with 10 frontosas. What other species could I put in that would work without having any problems?

None, those fish need a much bigger tank. Also Frontosa are best suited for a species only tank.

I wasn't sure cuz the tank and fish were given to me so I don't know much about fronts. If they need a bigger tank maybe I'll set up my 300 gal for em.

browns9174 said:
I wasn't sure cuz the tank and fish were given to me so I don't know much about fronts. If they need a bigger tank maybe I'll set up my 300 gal for em.

Those fish will hit the 14-15" mark, the bigger the tank the better.

A few of em are about that big already. I just want them to be completely happy which they do seem to be.

browns9174 said:
A few of em are about that big already. I just want them to be completely happy which they do seem to be.

They would benefit from a larger tank that's for sure, a 90 gallon with 10 fish in it that size range is awful cramped.

Back
Top Bottom