Red Devil needs a new home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CatfishGirl

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have an almost full grown 12" (maybe a little larger) female red devil that needs a new home. Unfortunately I can't let her go for free but I am willing to discuss a reasonable price. Please email me at ashleynicoleashn @ icloud . Com with questions, she's beautiful in color with a distinguished bulge on her head and red coloring. She eats pellets but occasionally will indulge on a goldfish or minnow.

Got any pics? Im interested to see this beauty!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I know its focused more on my catfish, and my gar but I don't have a clear video of just the devil at this time, the gar is also for sale! for some reason I cant upload the video onto here so check out my video on youtube of my tank please :) https://youtu.be/qR74MnAVInQ

Have you found a home yet? Have a local friend interested (actually it's the guy that runs my LFS lol) He loves to get large fish in his show tanks to sell the babys. Can you pm me how much and where your located, and I'll call him tomorrow if you still have it?

Back
Top Bottom