Red devil tank mates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Emilykate_1

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello I'm looking for some suitable tank mates for a red devil a very mean female red devil does anyone have any ideas or have a red devil that you keep with anything?

6 ft tank with a divider and a male red devil.....LOL I had one and he had to be a loaner.

Don't want any babies my goodness are they hard to get rid of lol someone on another site said maybe a red bay snook do know anything about them?

What size tank do u have this red devil in? If u can't keep a Dovii with it, then you're probably outta luck

She is in a 2x2 at the moment by herself she came out of an 8ft tank where the dovii and flower horn were waiting on my new 6ft to arrive then shell be moved to my 5ft

1: Oscars
2: Venustus
3: Jags
4: Viejas
5: Jack Dempsey
6: Black Belt
7: Another Red Devil

Seems like a real...devil! Haha! I kid I kid. Seems like you have a fish that likes only itself. Maybe just a Pleco, because of it armored scales.

Seems like a real...devil! Haha! I kid I kid. Seems like you have a fish that likes only itself. Maybe just a Pleco, because of it armored scales.

Only problem with the plecos and red devils/ midevils is they will sometimes eat the eyes.

Back
Top Bottom