Rescue Oscar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Once he's 12" may be a different scenario.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm really loving reading all your updates on Henry's new home,post photos when u r done??

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Nice tank for him ?

70 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon boraras , red longfin bristlenose, bamboo shrimp, crs,rcs and different snails.
7 gallon halfmoon betta and red ramshorn.

Thank you all..so 2 drops of Dr Tim's ammonia in this morning about 16 hours ago tank read 1.0 ppm ammonia this evening 0.0pp nitrite 0.25 nitrate...?

Sent from my LGMS345 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thank you all..so 2 drops of Dr Tim's ammonia in this morning about 16 hours ago tank read 1.0 ppm ammonia this evening 0.0pp nitrite 0.25 nitrate...?

0.0ppm ammonia^

Henry is in his new home!

Attachments

• 1473975793662.jpg
    1473975793662.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 101
  • 1473975832747.jpg
    1473975832747.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 93
He looks awesome. But he will have to rearrange everything to his liking.

Oh wow,you are a good fish dad?

"Thanks dad!! So much room for activities!! I'm going to put this plant over here and... smash crash bang boom.. no more plants anywhere yayy!!"

"Thanks dad!! So much room for activities!! I'm going to put this plant over here and... smash crash bang boom.. no more plants anywhere yayy!!"

And all this gravel, it all needs to go over to the far right in gravel mountain....

Haha.. I know there's glass down there! Dig dig dig

Henry is by far the most intelligent fish I've ever had the pleasure of keeping..he is extremely picky about what he eats (peas and carrots..and super worms are his favorite) he has arranged the tank his own way lol

Henry is by far the most intelligent fish I've ever had the pleasure of keeping..he is extremely picky about what he eats (peas and carrots..and super worms are his favorite) he has arranged the tank his own way lol

My two Oscar love superworms too. And crickets.

I've heard adding a ping pong ball or smaller rubber ducks (anything that floats really) can help keep them entertained and possibly keep the rearranging down lol. I think you're awesome for doing what you did and I'm glad Henry ended up with you!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

the 3 I had when I was younger were like having a 3 ring circus very entertaining . I used to feed them live goldfish hold them about 6 inch away from the water and they always jumped out to get them I had a albino , gold bar , and a common Oscar . very smart fish

Back
Top Bottom