restocking help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cichlidheaven

Aquarium Advice Regular
Ok so I got myself into a mess and I need some advice I had blindly mix the wrong breed of cichlids together and now I have to redo my cichlids I know that I want African cichlids not American I'm looking for color and that will apreshiate rocks and caves I am soon rehoming two aratus and a fire mouth wich leaves me with my ob peacock and a pleco in a 55 gallon 4 feet long tank I need some advise on what kinde of fish I should get please pics will help so I get an idea thanks

Ok so I got myself into a mess and I need some advice I had blindly mix the wrong breed of cichlids together and now I have to redo my cichlids I know that I want African cichlids not American I'm looking for color and that will apreshiate rocks and caves I am soon rehoming two aratus and a fire mouth wich leaves me with my ob peacock and a pleco in a 55 gallon 4 feet long tank I need some advise on what kinde of fish I should get please pics will help so I get an idea thanks
Might be a problem with the pleco though.
What type of pleco?

Back
Top Bottom