Reworked African Tank Video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wilson_004

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
This is a video of my new setup just filled. Sorry about the quality but tell me what you think! Only 3 Labido Mbamba, 3 Moori, and 1 Red Top Zebra in it at the moment plan on getting more sometime next week. Id really liek some yellow in there, suggestion of fish are welcome.

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=6yz5x02&s=1

The rock work looks very nice.

That internal filter is taking up a lot of room. Have you thought about getting a cannister to replace it?

Also, when you say "just filled", do you mean that it is new and not cycled? If so, then I would hold off on getting anymore fish.

i do also have a canister, a fluval 404 and then the 2 fluval 4 plus internal filters. This tank was up for about 2 years untill about 2 weeks ago when i went on vacation for a few days and something tripped the power off i guess and i lost all the fish. So i changed the substrate from black to white sand and redid the rockwork by adding more caves and such. What would be a good number of fish to have when done stocking.

Back
Top Bottom