Rtc

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ashafer

Aquarium Advice Regular
What can I put in with my red tail about 7in and he ate my niceogeanese and I only have him and 2 3 inch jacks.

That's the truth but what are some recommendations for cichlids that won't pick on the rtcs or jds

You do realize you're talking about a fish that gets 4-5 feet long and close to 100 lbs full grown right. All those fish will be eaten eventually. I've seen rtcs grow an inch a month. It's unbelievable. No offense but why do you own this fish? I hope you have a 1000 gallon plus aquarium ready for it

I liked it and I'm putting him in my fish pond 4000 gallons so I can still watch him it's 76 degrees constantly so I thought that would do

I liked it and I'm putting him in my fish pond 4000 gallons so I can still watch him it's 76 degrees constantly so I thought that would do

Fair enough it's nice to know you have a good home ready when he gets big. Most people don't. Stock wise just make sure it is bigger than his mouth.

75 g long with tons of hiding places up to top of tank

I'd add nothing, you're overstocked as it is. A 75 is on the small size for a pair of dempsey as it is, let alone adding a 7" eating machine to the mix, because RTC never stop eating, and are messy as you should already know.

Yeah and when they shed that slime it's even worse I have 1 canaster filter and 2 75 gallon over the back filter also under water filter so it's fairly clean

Back
Top Bottom