SA cichlid as centerpiece

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry I guys I was sleeping I live on the east cost so I'm probably gonna give the rams away but I'm def keeping the bichi and it like my leaf fish as well u guys responded like crazy last night so I'll get back when I'm done

Ok guys so I think I might go with a fire mouth with my leaf fish an bichir. Could that work?

I really like the coloration on the firemouth also is this a reasonable price as I've always got my fish there and always survivedImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392380800.745242.jpg

They say there's are all "wild caught" and never bred. Sooo and could I go with them

Yah you could definitely make it work. How big is the bichir though?

Oh an btw I think my leaf fish can handle him he is very AGGRESSIVE to any new fish once he gets use to them he eases off though

I figured he could leaf fish can be very aggressive but that stock should work out forever! Just keep up on water changes.

I'm fine with the water changes my mom always says I do too many lol I usually do 1-2 every week depending on how much waste there is

He will be fine as long as you add it soon before the bichir grows more.

Go with what you want man. Try to pick a male of whatever species you go with.

Back
Top Bottom