Sexing bolivian rams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ya there colors r looking pretty dull..... Happy u saved them tho!!! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394237176.701572.jpg here's my guy

Ours sale "assorted" cichlids, dragon fish, every goldfish in the book, bettas,
Minnows, leopard plecos, plant pods and Bolivian rams $5.49 a piece they get gbrs sometimes but I hadn't decided whether to take the cichlid plunge or not and today I said well I've done my homework, my angelfish are doing great and I have an empty tank that finished cycling about 3 days ago so I said I'll take em I woulda gotten more but I had already gotten a bottle of flourish excel and a heater for a ten gallon I'm planning on scaping I put them in my angel tank while I was waiting on my temp on the empty tank to come back up after my 75% water change it's just a sand bottom fake planted 46g bow front

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394321646.396954.jpg
Went back this morning to save the last two they had they're really living my angel tank. I checked the thank I thought was cycled and it hadn't brought down the ammo in the 24hr check it was still about a 3ish from last nights dosing, if the angel tank wasn't fully stocked already I'd leave them in there but 5 albino Cory's and 2 2inch angels and 4 rams is pushing it for my 29g even with my quietflow 55/75 I'm hoping to only need a few more days on the 46g bowfront for cycling so these guys and girls to have there own tank and a question
What else would be good for stocking with these 4 rams?
Stats:
46g
Fluval 405
Aquarium sand
Rock scape
4 rams

With a 46 u could do 3 pitcus catfish or a Raphael catfish for a bottom. U could do some rainbow fish as they have nice colors

With a 46 u could do 3 pitcus catfish or a Raphael catfish for a bottom. U could do some rainbow fish as they have nice colors

I've looked at all three fish before actually and either catfish would be cool and rainbow fish would really put color in the tank dang I wish all my tanks could be in the living room

Females tend to have 2 black spots in there body as males usually have 1

Also u could do a group of 5 strotia loaches!!! Not sure on spelling but have a great personality.

Also u could do a group of 5 strotia loaches!!! Not sure on spelling but have a great personality.

Hey rocky it says your inbox is full and you cannot receive messages until you clear up some space just letting you know! (Just go through and delete everything, that's what I do)

Back
Top Bottom