Share your hybrids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ricco34

Aquarium Advice Freak
hybrids look awesome. I have about 30 fry (3 batches) of cobalt blue/red zebra fry and they look great. Some are white, some all blue, and some striped. Here's the biggest and my favorite one in my main tank. He's just over an inch longImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1411346665.164059.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1411346679.881354.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I've got some cobalt blue/red zebra hybrids in my tumbler right now. Curious to see what they end up looking like

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Ill bite Im really not too fond of hybrids and don't keep any my self but here is my daughters Parachromis managuensis X Herichthys carpintis. Hes about 4 years old now and as mean as they come.

Ill bite Im really not too fond of hybrids and don't keep any my self but here is my daughters Parachromis managuensis X Herichthys carpintis. Hes about 4 years old now and as mean as they come.

I'm not fond of hybrids either but that's a pretty nice beast there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm not fond of hybrids either but that's a pretty nice beast there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thanks Gillie

Sent from my EVO using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Good evening. This thread has been cleaned up pretty heavily at this point. Please keep all topics on point, in this case sharing pictures and enjoyment of hybrids.
If you aren't about it, pretty simple. Go find a thread you can positively participate in and keep things family friendly.
Any further issues and this thread will be closed. Thank you for understanding.

Back
Top Bottom