Shock in my tank
The other day I put my hand in my 240 chiclid tank and felt a bit of a shock, I went through each piece of equipment and couldn't feel the shock after I unplugged everything.
So I plugged everything back in and all was well.
Tonight I felt the same shock, unplugged everything and then plugged in one at a time each thing, no shock. Done, nothing.
It's happened twice so I assume it might happen again, but I can't seem to find anything wrong.
And I'm worried about how the chiclids will be affected if I don't catch it early again and the shock goes on for any period of time.
A grounding prob sounds like a band aid but would it help?
Thank you everyone.