snails

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiger terror

Aquarium Advice Addict
Found a really cool snail at my lfs & thought I'd add it to my Malawi setup,bad idea.... They killed it right away & there was no chance for me to save it..

tiger terror said:
Found a really cool snail at my lfs & thought I'd add it to my Malawi setup,bad idea.... They killed it right away & there was no chance for me to save it..

Same here. Except I added about 30 of them. They were all dead within a week. Sucks, cuz I love having snails in my tanks.

My orange lobster died after one day,I think it was overly stressed when I got Emma from the lfs..took em back&got full credit.

i have snails too! the eggs were on a petco plant.... this has happened to me twice in the last 2 months :)
except for mine didn't get eaten.
also i'm surprised your lobster didn't get eaten

ACTUALLY the lobster was larger than my africans,guess I found it before they did or they would scavenger it. I am getting a clarkhill ele blue crawdad and he should be alright. All of my Africans are about 1 1/2 in. long,so still pretty young but awesome to watch.

Update,my cool snail lives....thought they had killed it so just left it in so they could clean it up...some days later I spotted it on top of the reef.

Back
Top Bottom