Stocking a 360

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ddot82

Aquarium Advice Regular
I just got a 8 foot long by 2 high by 3 deep 360 gallon aquarium. I have a 4 inch jaguar and a 3 inch festae in my 90 that I will move into the new tank once its set up. When I move them I want to add some fish and am looking for ideas. I'm open to anything. I want at least one more large cichlid and something different like an eel, stingray, or birchir. I'm really open to anything tho. Thanks in advance!

Haha i wouldn't add all that. Just said it to get a response and to bump the thread. I'm thinking a blue azul peacock, the jag, festae, and a fire eel tho. Possibly a school of giant danios. Think that would work?

I don't know a whole lot about Cichla or the fire eel honestly. I do know pbass get big, very big...and I would like to think it would work with plenty of cover for the eel , and as long as he's big enough not to be seen as a tasty worm. The worm thing is why I'm currently growing out my bichir before I add him in with my cichlids.

Jesse

I decided to rehome my jag, have a buddy that wants him. That way I can get another along with the peacock. Both will be about 2 inches. The eel will be about 6 inches. The LFS I'm getting them from said that peacock typically gets around 18 inches in his experience. Not sure if thats true or not and I can't find much info on that particular species. I was hoping the school of giant danios would help keep them from being aggressive towards each other. There will be plenty of cover for the eel and from what I've read they max out at about 2 feet. I'll give it a shot and see what happens and have a back up plan incase s hits the fan. Tired of staring at this giant empty tank!

Back
Top Bottom