Sunken Bellies...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jason7894561230

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey all,
So i have 4 Yellow labs (1 died today :() and now the 3 are showing sunken bellies. I cant get a photo because they are very fast and its slight but the one that died today had that and it was quite odd. So Im not sure what to do? Are they not getting food? I have a turkey baster that a shoot food at some if i feel they are getting enough?
Paraments are normal
Ammonia 0
Nitrite 0
Nitrate 10-20
Temp 78
Anyone got some advice?

I would treat the entire tank with Metrozoidale/Praziqutel, this is available through many medications like Jungles Parasite Clear but I'm not sure what's available down by you. Treat the tank twice with a 30-50% water change inbetween treatments, don't feed during this time, and lastly leave the lights out as Metrozoidale is effected by light.

Also what are you feeding?

I feed spirulina flakes and Hikari floating pellets, also i give them peas and occasionly soak them in garlic to help with their digestive system.
Ill try and find a medication called that with that stuff in it but its very basic stuff here, all i can get if primafix and melafix

Back
Top Bottom