Tell me what you think

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Topsella20

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Some work left wana make big rock wall

Attachments

• image-4208490417.jpg
    image-4208490417.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 139
What size tank is that? That pangasis or id shark is going to get huge

I think id shark 72 gallon bow front....yea hes gonna get huge if he gets too big i put him in lake..lol

Nice tank but like above said you've got some fish that will get a little to big and eventually it will become overstocked. I'm not trying to say its a bad tank its very nice.

I wAnt a overstock chilid tank so no agreessivr i guess

I know it's better to have more cichlids I'm not talking about them I talking about the sharks they will soon over run the tank

Its good how it is like you said when he gets to big sell him or put him in the river haha

Suprizably nobodys aggressaive...but sharks are getting big had all them and then desided too start chilids in there have them for like 3 yrs ir so

Yea I have cichlids I started with 30 now I'm down to I think nine my one fish has been on a rampage I just want to flush him

Yea then he will kill all the fish there
This is a pic of him in my old tank

Attachments

• image-2303169474.jpg
    image-2303169474.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 124
Topsella20 said:
Some work left wana make big rock wall
This is what I think
I believe your going to be in a world of hurt when they start killing eachother when they get more mature. Since you have mild to extremely aggressive Cichlids in the same tank.

With the columbian shark as they get bigger they seem to get more aggressive. The Africans will be able to hold there own against it, till it gets sooo big. The Cichlids at that point will become bite size snacks for it but I don't see them allowing him to get that big. More research should be done on stocking african Cichlids before doing it just like any other fish.

As far as appearance wise the tank looks like a good start but you do need way more rocks/caves

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/lake-malawi-mbuna-stocking-dcor-hardware/

The balas can get up to a foot long. What is that one in the middle that sort of looks like a hammerhead because of the blur to the picture? I think if you could maybe get rid of two
Of the balas. I see that you are trying to put the color in but the get very big.

That's a Pangasius shark, also known as a iridescent shark, as noted earlier. These fish are MONSTERS maxing out at I believe 4 feet.

Also NEVER release non-native fish into rivers, nor "domesticated" fish. A fish too used o human feelings may not survive, or it may thrive and disrupt the entire ecosystem. That's why snakeheads are illegal in the US.

+1 on freakgecko ask a local zoo or find someone with a HUGE zoo if u can donate it

Back
Top Bottom