Thinking about multies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Asked my dad about the multies and he said no :( guess they're on the back burner until after college...or I could do them while away at college if the college allows 20 gallon fish tanks...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Asked my dad about the multies and he said no :( guess they're on the back burner until after college...or I could do them while away at college if the college allows 20 gallon fish tanks...

Most colleges allow 10 gallons and you can do multies in that :D

Ok, if I do this it'll be the smallest tank I have ever ran full time.

I would try to pass a 15 off as a 10 hehe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Fish wrangler I actually got multies in the first place because my school has a 10 gallon limit and even though I was living off campus I wanted to sell fish to other students... so that's something to think about.

The only issue Mike is if anyone else has or gets a fish tank, then someone may catch on to his being the biggest one around... But then again the RAs probably don't a give a rat's rear.

Fish wrangler I actually got multies in the first place because my school has a 10 gallon limit and even though I was living off campus I wanted to sell fish to other students... so that's something to think about.

The only issue Mike is if anyone else has or gets a fish tank, then someone may catch on to his being the biggest one around... But then again the RAs probably don't a give a rat's rear.

Just got to make the right friends;)

Sini if you plan on U of F in 3 semesters(spring 2016, fall 2016, spring 2017) and we can room together lol. Think a 40B will fit in a closet?

fish wrangler I'll be a graduate student and I can't be seen with undergrads :lol: I'll be living with MissGurnus, not in a dorm ;) That said I can probably get you an "in" working in a lab if I do in fact get in there as a grad student!

If you guys go to UF or UCF that would be awesome..less than 2 hours away

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

fish wrangler I'll be a graduate student and I can't be seen with undergrads :lol: I'll be living with MissGurnus, not in a dorm ;) That said I can probably get you an "in" working in a lab if I do in fact get in there as a grad student!

I might pass as a grad student lol

Northland would be my #1 choice but snow starting in September doesn't sound nice

Back
Top Bottom